Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Back home, but only for a little while!

"He's a kinder, gentler genie! Look at this!"

In case you don't know, it's from Aladdin and the King of Thieves, when Robin Williams is back playing Genie. :) I just wanted to start off with a movie quote that hints at my being back! I'm back in the USofA and I love it! Don't get me wrong, London was out of this world amazing. I learned so much and I worked so hard! I played hard too, don't worry. But for now, it's nice to be home. Working in the garden, working out, studying the scriptures & Preach My Gospel, reading good books and playing the piano have never been better!

1 comment:

Doug & Jessica Hansen said...

Well sometimes its just nice to be home. So are you at home home in the valley? We are coming down in two weeks. I'm not really looking forward to the hot weather but it is unavoidable. I'm glad your havin fun living life!