Friday, September 5, 2008

Can you tell school has started?

Let me count the ways . . .

1. 34,000 students leave the buildings on campus every hour at ten minutes to the hour, rushing from the MARB to the HFAC and the RB to the Wilk. Notice that is Wilk not WSC.
2. Lunch now has lines, which at some establishments, namely Taco Bell, turn corners and run down halls.
3. Computers and Parking Spaces are the most coveted items on campus, with perhaps the exception of iClickers.
4. Remember #1? It took me at least 6 minutes to get OUT of the MARB Wednesday after class. It's a good thing I know how to walk really fast and that the HFAC is not totally strange to me.
5. WalMart is stripped bare
6. Costco is stripped bare
7. Macey's is stripped bare
8. I'm hungry . . .
9. It's cooling off . . . really quickly!!
10. The Cougars won the football game against Nothern Iowa last Saturday and are playing Washington tomorrow
11. I'm in the library wasting time . .. oh wait, I did that in the summer too . . .
12. Cute boys have seemingly repopulated the face of the Earth but one of them is really busy
13. I'm really busy!
14 . . . here's a picture to prove that school has started, or at least support that school has started and to liven up my blog a bit.

3 comments:

Austrie said...

lyndi! sounds fun :)

Annie Leavitt said...

ugh! i hate the crowds too. can you say crazy college drivers trying run down my children?

Tim, Katie, and Chase said...

Hi Lyndi! I found your blog through Jannifers. Hilarious post, and so true. Isn't it nice during Spring and Summer when Provo is EMPTY!!!?