Friday, September 26, 2008

Takin a break

I'm supposed to be studying my brains out for a psychology test, but I've been in class and doing homework since about 8:45 this morning. I've eaten lunch, but ditched out on the shower idea . . . something I NEVER do because I HATE being dirty. . . and am now sitting down to have a ten minute break. :) School is going well! I have 16 credit hours and am working 13 hours a week at Jamba Juice. I tried to figure out how much free time I would have if I was really doing the homework schedule - 2 hours a week for every credit hour the class is, or whatever - and technically, not including sleeping 8 hours a night, I should have 23 hours of free time. This is not including Sunday, so I just made it a 6 day week. I have no idea where those 23 hours are . . . I haven't had 2 to rub together yet! I really like working because then I get a paycheck! Today was payday, which just makes the day lovlier. I wish they didn't take so much out for taxes, but so it is. I like payday because then I can get out of debt. I owed a roommate for a choir concert ticket and I owed Trevor for Sushi! I love sushi . . . oh deliciousness . . . anyway. My ten minutes is up. I have to study/read/memorize Psychology stuff now. Much Love!! - Lyndi

1 comment:

Mark and JanaRae said...

Oh how you make me miss school. What fun. I could be a forever student. I am sure when my kids are all 18 and over if I'm not on a mission I will be in a classroom somewhere. Good luck with your test.