Wednesday, October 15, 2008

ten minute breaks


So I've been sitting at the same computer in the library for about an hour and a half, working on the same paper I've been working on for three days now. I need a break; I don't have facebook; I don't have any food; if I get up I'll feel guilty that there's a line of people waiting for my computer. Hence, I blog. I have my flash drive stuck in the computer because, obviously, when writing a paper on a school computer you must save to an external device. My external device happens to have pictures on it. What an excellent diversion! Flipping through the pictures I found these. It's a good thing I trust Luke. He says 15 minute breaks are better, and I needed the extra five to get a good format. Wish me luck with the paper, and the exam I have to take tonight before 8. :)

No comments: