Saturday, January 10, 2009

A-Z tag . . .

I'm copying Coley 'cause I'm bored :) so here goes . . .

A: ATTACHED or SINGLE? hmmm . . . single

B: BEST FRIEND? today, let's go with Heidi, my older sister


C: CAKE or PIE? PIE! PIE! PIE! PIE! I despise cake. It's dry and unless it's got divine frosting, any kind of pie is better. I experienced my first key-lime pie this Thanksgiving, and let's just say (I love lime) it was heavenly

D: DAY of CHOICE? right now they're all about the same, except for one little thing. tuesday is temple day, I'll pick tuesday

E: ESSENTIAL ITEM? kleenex . . . in any shape or size or color, though white is my preference. I can't seem to get enough these days stupid cold

F: FAVORITE COLOR? green, in almost every and any shade

G: GUMMY BEARS or WORMS? bears. The originals came from Germany. Haribo is the best!

H: HOMETOWN? sometimes we call it the Armpit of America, but it's not that bad :)

I: INDULGENCE? bread. I'm not a chocolate fan, ice cream makes my stomach hurt. I have allergies to wheat and dairy, but if there's bread around, it's SO tempting. oh, and brownies. they're not safe from me either, so it's a good thing there aren't any around . . . haha :)

J: JANUARY or JULY? July. I prefer summer to winter. I like heat

K: KIDS? do I have them? no. do I like them? yeah, especially when they're happy


L: LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? family. I have the tendency to think mine is the best, and I look forward to starting my own someday

M: MARRIAGE DATE? hmm . . . well, let's not say december anything because then my birthday, christmas AND my anniversary would all be in the same month

N: NUMBER of BROTHERS and SISTERS? 2 sisters and 3 brothers

O: ORANGES or APPLES? if the orange is perfect and chilled, oranges. if the apple is pink lady and there's peanut butter around, apples. actually, my favorites are beautiful, ripe, juicy nectarines and peaches

P: PHOBIAS? being alone, cancer (not dying, that's ok, but cancer really scares me), going blind

Q: QUOTE? "Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort." FDR
"In vain I have struggled, it will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." Mr. Darcy


R: REASON to SMILE? I'm going to Germany!

S: SEASON of CHOICE? summer, but they all have their ups and downs

T: coley left this one out . . . .

U: UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME? my eye doctor told me my eyesight is so good I should be a fighter pilot

V: VEGETABLE? all of them but brussel sprouts. I live on vegetables and protein

W: WORST HABIT? cleaning my fingernails with whatever I can find, including my teeth

X: X-RAY or ULTRASOUND? neither if I can help it

Y: YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? hmm . . . I love food, can it all be my favorite?

Z: ZODIAC SIGN? sagittarius

4 comments:

Mark and JanaRae said...

Yeah Lyndi. I love learning more about you. Its not so bad having your birthday, anniversary and Christmas all in Decemeber! YOu just have to let you husband before hand know your expectations :)

Meka said...

I love you Lyndi! You look so beautiful in your temple dress! I am so happy for you! Those are going to be some dang lucky Germans!!! Oh and cake is way better than pie, sorry!

Nicole said...

Lyndi, I love you! Sorry about T...

Nicole said...

Not this week but hopefully soon! I would really like to see you before you leave!