Saturday, August 2, 2008

4 months

Today is August 2nd. Four months from today is my birthday! I wanted to post something today, but really don't have anything else exciting to say! Trevor went sailing and I was so sad it wasn't me. My cousin Michele's bridal shower was this morning. Tomorrow is Fast Sunday. I'm doing laundry and might take a nap. I don't have to go to work today!!!! (I've already been excited about that today. I actually put cute clothes on and did my hair! I work at Jamba Juice so I just wear my uniform and put my hair in a pony tail every day and am too tired when I get home to change into anything else or to put any effort into my physical appearance. Of course, if there was a good reason to do so, I would! Good reasons include dates, FHE, dates, going out with Heidi, dates, or any other excuse to leave the house. If I'm just going to stay home alone, there's no reason to look good.) I'm praying about medical school - shocking isn't it - and trying to decide which classes to pick up when. Can I take O Chem and BioChem concurrent enrollment? Which physics classes do I take if I only need to cover mechanics, electricity, and magnetism? Is a "science-major" level at BYU referring to chemistry majors, biology majors, physics majors, neuroscience majors, all of the above or none of the above? Do I take Chem 105, 106, and 107 and not take Calculus, or will NCNM only accept a college math course actually taken in college? This, of course, would change all of those Chem classes to like 121, 122, and 123. I should probably talk to someone who knows, huh? Ooh . . . there's the buzzer. Time to rotate the laundry.

2 comments:

Meka said...

Wow medical school! I think you would do great if you ended up choosing that path. Good luck with all those YUCKY classes though. I have done my best to avoid classes like that, so far so good.

Doug & Jessica Hansen said...

yeah medical school? So what are you thinking of specializing in? or have you thought that far yet? Of course any class that you decide to take you will do wonderfully in. Its great you are so ambitious!