Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tag . . .I'm it!

Name 5 random things about myself and then tag five more people . . . adding a random picture to add to the randominity of said post. Here goes!
1- I have a clean fingernail fetish. When not doing something productive, they're always being picked at. I clean them during class, slow time at work, during church, when I try to come up with random things to say . . . all the time! It's even worse if they're short . . . I just really need to see that line of white.
2- All I wanted when I went to Washington DC, besides to see the Lincoln Memorial, was a red hoodie with Washington DC really big on the front. I found the perfect hoody on the last day we were there and bought it on the spot. It is comfy and cozy, says Washington DC down the left sleeve in white embroidery and Washinton DC in black velvet and white embroidery on the front, real big. Perfect!
3- I like to paint my toenails, but not enough that I'm willing to take off the old paint that now only remains on my big toes. Call me lazy . . . All of the paint has come off or been chipped off (part of the clean nail fetish) of the other toes, but my two big toenails remain red, scarlett in fact.
4- I have had the same cell phone for more than 2 years now and my provider has sent me several messages informing me of this fact. Get a new phone they say! It's free they say! I say, the old one still works, I'd have to find a store, it probably isn't free, and until this one dies, what's the point?
5- It has been almost exactly a year since my last haircut. It was incredibly short (1-2 inches in length) and is now past the shoulders to upper back range. It's still healthy looking, though if I sit still too long I get bored and pick split ends. It's a lovely color, and a nice boy I know likes to comment when I do it. ;)
I tag Jess Ward, Jessica Hansen, Allyson Maughan, JanaRae and Annie Leavitt.
Random Picture: This was sent to me today by a missionary buddy from my freshman year at college. Elder Ricks in Florida's self portrait whilst at the Orlando Temple.

1 comment:

Doug & Jessica Hansen said...

Well this is fun! Nice randomness I will try to be so random. : )