Friday, August 15, 2008

The Awesomest Jamba Crew Ever


Hello again everyone! It seems like it's been a while since I posted, and it has! Almost a month! So I thought I'd update. I still work at Jamba Juice, and intend to for some time to come. Next week is Education Week and it's going to be crazy insane! I'm starting as a new team lead next week too which has the potential to be a scary thing: Lyndi in charge? OOOoooooo . . . :D But, I believe that this picture, poor quality that it is, is enough proof that it won't be too bad. Pictured from left to right in the back are Mike, Jon, Will, Freddie and Justin. Pictured center front = me! This was my team yesterday of which I was in charge! I was the only girl but it was totally awesome! My team was very efficient and I felt that we were successful. Besides, it was a fun picture. We were pretty bored . . . :)

No comments: