Sunday, May 18, 2008

Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?



I sure don't! Not only do I not have my cell phone (which has been my watch for the past two years) I don't have a watch either! I rely on other people, mostly Jess, to let me know what time it is. But, does anybody really care? If so, I can't imagine why. Oh no, no . . .

Anyway, these are pictures of what is commonly known as Big Ben. The bell, who is actually Big Ben (gasp), was made by the same fellows who made the Liberty Bell, and weighs in at over 13 tonnes. There you go! Now you've read some random facts and random thoughts from Lyndi, reporting live from London.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

You finally saw Big Ben! Yea for you. I do understand that sequence of pictures. I am glad that you thought of me and gave my contribution to London society. Hey, I got a watch. It is a great thing. I am glad you are having fun. London makes the best of life. :) cheers-heidi