Monday, May 12, 2008

Singing in the Rain


So, for my first blog ever in my life, I want to tell you about this picture. Jess (my roommate), Meagan Ricks (another friend) and I got lost wandering around the streets of Kensington, London, in the first week of our arrival. It was a lovely rainy day: cool, but not cold, raining, but not pouring. Despite all three of us having absolutely terrible senses of direction, and no Oyster cards as yet, we managed to find ourselves after wandering into Kensington High Street! It was a thrilling experience, to say the very least. We celebrated our success by wandering into terribly expensive shops, finding something fabulous, and hosting a fashion show. We discovered that I look terribly good in short vests with white shirts . . . SO CUTE! But, that has nothing to do with this picture. This picture's significance is this: I felt like Gene Kelly . . . and wanted to share it with the world! Isn't that what Blogs are for?!

No comments: